The pulse oximeter allows you to measure saturation oxygen in the blood (SpO2). It is a device of compact, simple and durable physiological monitoring. This oximeter can be used in clinics, hospitals and CHSLDs or for first aid.
- Product name: MD300CN340
- Complies with standards for non-medical civilian use as required by; FDA, Health Canada, Workers Compensation Boards, CNESST.
- Box of one oximeter, Case of 48 oximeters
- Range: 35 - 43 ° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 ° C
- Reading time: 4 - 14 seconds
- Batteries: 2 x AA (not included)
- Dimensions: 155mm x 100mm x 40mm (L x W x H)
- Measuring distance: 3 - 5 cm
- Automatic shutdown: Less than 30 seconds
- Memory capacity: 32 readings
- Manufactured in: China