Hongray gloves made from a blend of vinyl and nitrile reduce the risk of spreading infection or disease. They are non-sterile, latex and powder free. This product is an economical and effective choice to protect against unwanted, dangerous and potentially infectious substances. They complete the range of personal protective equipment designed for the vast majority of professional and medical operations.
- Product name: VNG-100
- Test: Meets ASTM D 5250, EN 455 standards
- Complies with standards for non-medical civilian use as required by; FDA, Health Canada, Workers Compensation Boards, CNESST
- Box of 100 gloves, Case of 1000 gloves
- Material: Blend of nitrile and vinyl
- Description: Non-sterile, latex-free, powder-free, ambidextrous
- Color: Blue
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Storage: Store in a cool, clean and dry place. Avoid excessive heat (Max 38°C).
- Expiration date: 5 years after manufacturing date
- Manufactured in: China