INTCO synthetic exam gloves help reduce the risk of spreading infection or disease. They are non-sterile, latex and powder free. This product is an economical and effective choice against unwanted and hazardous substances, such as potentially infectious liquids and materials. They complete the range of personal protective equipment designed for the vast majority of professional and medical operations.
- Product name: VGPF-300
- Test: Meets ASTM D 5250 standards
- Complies with standards for medical use as required by; FDA, Health Canada.
- Box of 100 gloves, Case of 1000 gloves
- Material: Vinyl
- Description: Non-sterile, latex-free, powder-free, ambidextrous
- Color: Clear white
- Sizes: S, L, XL
- Storage: Store in a cool, clean and dry place. Avoid excessive heat (Max 38°C).
- Expiration date: 5 years after manufacturing date
- Manufactured in: China