The isolation gown is ideal in low-risk environments. It is made of comfortable and durable materials that breathe and dry quickly. Its dense fabric is made with lint-free fibers that offer excellent splash resistance and its woven cuffs cover the wrists to minimize contact.
- Product name: IGII-10
- Test: Tested CSA Z314 ANSI PB70 and EN 13795l
- Complies with standards for non-medical civilian use as required by; FDA, Health Canada, Workers Compensation Boards, CNESST
- Box of 10 gowns, Case of 50 gowns
- Eligible to MedSup Medical / Go Zero Recycling Program
- Water penetration ≤ 1.0 g
- Hydrostatic pressure: water column ≥ 20 cm
- Material: Polypropylene, polyethylene, 40g/m²
- Description: One size fits all, waterproof, non-sterile, latex free
- Color: Yellow
- Type of straps: Drawstrings at the back
- Dimensions: 120 cm x 150 cm
- Storage: Store in a cool, clean and dry place. Avoid excessive heat (Max 40°C).
- Expiration date: 3 years after manufacturing date
- Manufactured in: China