Medsup Medical certifies that our Covid-19 rapid tests efficiency is not affected by the new variant of concern ERIS EG.5
The Medsup COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Self-Testing) is a single use, visually read, lateral flow test intended to detect the nucleocapsid antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in anterior nasal swab specimens that are self-collected by an individual aged 14 years or older or are collected by an adult from an individual 2 years of age and older.
- Sensitivity 94.12% (95% CI= 89.39% ~ 96.90%)
- Specificity 99.60% (95% CI= 97.53% ~ 99.99%)
- Contents: 5 Test Cassettes, 5 Extraction Buffer Tubes, 5 Disposable Nasal Swabs, 1 Packaging Insert
- Time for result: 15 to 30 minutes
- Conservation: Keep at 2℃ - 30℃, keep dry
- Expiry date: 24 months after manufacturing
- Authorized by Health Canada
- Assembled in Canada by MedSup Medical
- Recyclable with Go Zero.
This test is intended for use in individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first seven days of symptom onset, or in individuals without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 when tested twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and no more than 48 hours between tests. It does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2.
Persons who test positive with the Medsup COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Self -Testing) should seek follow up care with their physician or healthcare provider as additional testing and public health reporting may be necessary. Positive results do not rule out bacterial infection or coinfection with other viruses. Persons who test negative and continue to experience COVID-19 like symptoms of fever, cough and/or shortness of breath may still have SARS-CoV-2 infection and should seek follow up care with their physician or healthcare provider.